Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A couple of improvements I've decided to make

Last race report I've wrote on Monday, 25 (a couple of days ago, check it out) had a little different format from the one I've usually made - a more journal one, with the pictures along with the text, not separated with that. Frankly, I like it more, and since I haven't heard any objections from my readers against it, I think I'm going to make all the posts like this from now on. No, I won't remake the old posts, only the new ones will have the such look.

Also, I think you've seen all the racers and other people related to the racing in Second Life enough. Besides, I have it in my plans to interview most of them eventually, so the whole information about racers and their cars will be available separately. So there will be group pictures mostly: the race (pictures in action) winners podium, before/after the race and such.

Thank you very much for being with Compete With Me!, stay tuned - more up ahead!

Kay T. Burnett (KayT)

No comments:

Post a Comment