Saturday, June 30, 2012

PREFABRICA Scooter race and Bike race @ Lunar Mist


Lunar Mist in-world
It's yet another Saturday, and you should be a freak if you haven't dreamed about spending it somewhere at the beautiful sim, with some techno tunes playing in your speakers streamed by the Lunar Estates DJ Graza live, beautiful ocean around, lots of palms and other trees, luxury yachts at the slips... and YES, of course, some action! What could be more amazing than racing surrounded by all this beauty?

So, right after I've finished the post about the race at 2RAW, I've headed to Lunar Mist - now they're having races on a regular basis, everybody can join at 6 PM. What vehicles we'll be driving is always a surprise for everyone till the last day - but one thing is obvious: they are provided for free! So come over and have fun with us!

What was today... Today were scooters and bikes.


At the 1st race, we were using free scooters by PREFABRICA (find them on Marketplace here) that have different plate textures and only 1 gear. A good thing about this one is that they are very low-lag, so Diane is going to arrange races on them frequently! I just love watching white scooters sliding through the Lunar Estates roads... it's something you should see and even try, if of course you're not apathetic to beautiful things.
6 participants, 10 laps.
Ought to say, closer to the end of the race I even dared myself to turn graphics up (turn on alpha, trees and other things I had disabled through the Advanced menu) - the driving was so smooth and lagless I could could afford myself to finish 1st and enjoy the beauty around me.  And take some pictures in action, too!

After that, I've found out... no, first I've crashed, then I got back into SL and found out we'll be racing on MC Vipers - yes, that bike I've reviewed a week ago! MC Motors provided free demos for those who hasn't got Viper - you know, those ones that disappear when you stand up.
I've decided to switch graphics to low, but not to turn anything off - just to enjoy myself while driving. Got the 1st place anyway...
So I guess it's time for me to retire from the races at Lunar Estates and rather come there next time just to watch. There's less lags than before, what is a great thing - more fun from driving, so everyone, please feel free to come over next Saturday, because it's fun, it's glamour (not a bad thing!), there's great prizes to win also! For example, I won a mesh car by MC Motors - it's a gorgeous Hydra RX-27, guess you'll find a review for this vehicle here soon...

See you there next Saturday! Also, there's something you won't find at other sport events - a following party, yes! And I ought to say, the residents of Lunar Estates are the ones to party with. Sadly, I couldn't join them - there was another fun race, at Racers Island, the first Demolition Derby I was going to watch there... So I said goodbye to the party people and headed there!

No comments:

Post a Comment